Coming to Yes-MLS First Quarter 2020
Carl DeMusz, CEO
After two years of planning, investigating and negotiating, the leadership of Yes-MLS are pleased to announce our services and product line to be launched in February 2020.
We focused on products that helped you limit your legal liability, while increasing your financial security, and personal safety, Yes-MLS Base Level Service (BLS) will include the following:
- Supra lockbox access via E-Key smart phone App included in membership
- Agent safety using GPS and enhanced 911 integration into the Real Safe Agent App
- Wire fraud protection via secure chatrooms, and a $1 million insurance policy for users
- All IDX, VOW, back-office, and portal feeds to be via Trestle API with RESO Data Dictionary Platinum Certification
- Educational Seminars held throughout the region to educate agents and admins on Rules and Policies
- Spring and Fall Broker & Manager Forums to share information and receive feedback
Enhanced tools for members to communicate with consumers that will elevate professionalism of Yes-MLS members to a whole new level:
- Matrix 360 mobile heavily integrated into the Broker Public Portal/Homesnap App
- New CoreLogic Client Portal Interface (OneHome) with many enhancements using the latest technology with a clean new interface more appealing to consumers. Supported using artificial intelligence to assist consumers, all of which elevates the professionalism of our members. Yes-MLS will be the first MLS in the Country to launch this product
- ShowingTime For the MLS - includes online scheduler and a lot more
- Yes-MLS continues to serve the largest membership in Ohio with over 12,000, plus maintaining the largest listing database with over 21,000 active listings worth more than $4.5 Billion with a 32 County service area
- Each member office assigned its own Account Executive to support them
All of this will be added to the products and services Yes-MLS members and subscribers have grown accustomed to. The launch is planned for February 2020. Our March 1, 2020 invoicing will reflect our new dues in the amount of $1.25 per day, $38 per month, $228 per six (6) month invoice.
New MLS Service Coming in February
John Kurlich, Yes-MLS COO
In February, all Yes MLS licensed members will have the ability to access and open Supra electronic lockboxes. No longer will members have to forgo showing a listing to their buyer because the listing agent is using a Supra lockbox on the property. No longer will members have to sacrifice the security of their sellers and listings because they had to use a “mechanical” or “combo” lock box on a property because not all Yes MLS members had the ability to open an electronic lockbox. No longer will members be forced to meet a buyer’s agent at the house for a showing because the buyer’s agent is unable to access the electronic lockbox. Yes, soon, all Yes MLS members will be able to provide their clients with the safety and security only electronic lockboxes, and the ability to access them, can provide.
Soon, Yes MLS licensed members will be able to download the Supra eKey application to their smartphone, whether it be Apple or Android, and show any listed property secured by a Supra lockbox. In addition to being able to access the electronic lockboxes, Yes MLS members will be able to use the eKey app to:
- Set access hours to listings.
- Track their keybox inventory.
- Track, identify and have a record of who opened a specific lockbox and when.
- Get real time listing data at the door, including a listing photo and property notes.
- Quickly and easily show properties using their phone’s biometric feature or even their Apple Watch.
- Receive real time showing information like when the showing starts and when it has ended.
- Send alerts to notify others of your location.
These and other features will be included for all licensed Yes MLS members as part of, and included in, their Yes MLS dues. For more information on the Supra eKey application, click on the photo below.
Further details and announcements will be coming to all Yes MLS members in the weeks ahead as we roll out this great new service.
New Policy for CEU Classes at Yes-MLS
Dean Klunzinger, Yes-MLS Education & Customer Service Manager
The Education Dept at Yes-MLS is constantly trying to think of ways we can assist our brokers and agents. Probably the first thing you think of is our Account Executives or instructors. Heidi, Laura, Joyce, Tracy and Dan work very hard at answering your questions over the phone but did you know that they also write most of our training manuals and tip sheets? Additionally, they write and produce videos that we post in Matrix and on MLSNow.com. All of our AEs visit offices and bring many different educational sessions right to you. If you haven’t done so, please call 216-485-4100 ext 480 and find out which AE covers your area and schedule a visit with them. I know you will find your time spent with them beneficial.
As 2020 approached, we were trying to come up with another way that we could help our brokers and agents with their busy careers. So, I’m pleased to announce that the CEU classes conducted at Yes-MLS will now be free for our brokers and agents! That’s 2 hours of CEU credit at no cost to you! As many of you are aware, we offer several CEU classes including Prospecting, CMA and Realist: Using Tax Data. Seating is limited so you will want to sign up as far in advance as you are able. You can register by clicking on this link: https://mdweb.mmsi2.com/normls/ then entering your MLS ID and Password.
The Education Department is looking forward to serving you in 2020. We are exited about all the enhancements in Matrix and are anxious to share them with you.
Click Image to Read the Newsletter
Click Image to Read the Newsletter
Homesnap Pro Collaboration
This is big: We've partnered with Homesnap Pro so you have access to your most-used Yes-MLS features directly in Homesnap Pro!
Streamline the way you do business by importing contacts and accessing saved searches and listing carts.
ShowingTime for the MLS Core is an online showing request, feedback and reporting system. It allows showing agents to request a showing online while logged into the MLS and gives listing agents a simple way to confirm appointments, obtain feedback and track listing scheduling activity. The ShowingTime for the MLS Core service includes the following features:
- Online interactive appointment scheduling system
- Integrated into the MLS, available to all MLS members.
- Configurable online appointment calendar for each listing
- Displays available times for showings with time blocks of availability.
- Showing-type settings for each listing including:
- Appointment Required
- Courtesy Call
- Go and Show appointment types.
- Multi-mode, Automated Notifications to the listing agent:
- Automatic phone call and/or two-way text message are all included.
- Notifications can be sent to the listing agent or a co-listing agent.
- Notifications to the seller are part of ShowingTime Front Desk and/or the ShowingTime Appointment Center.
- Showing Cart:
- Multi-scheduling to interactively create a tour of listings using an interactive map.
- Showing Feedback:
- Showing request trigger an automated showing feedback request for feedback comments.
- ShowingTime App
- Available to all broker and agent MLS members.
- MyHome by ShowingTime
- Agents who optionally add their buyers to their appointments will give their buyers free access to My Home by ShowingTime. This allows the buyer client to see the status of their upcoming showings. Buyer info always remains private to you and is never shared with the other party.
- Online activity reports
- For the listing agent and office staff are included with basic.
- Electronic lock box activity import
- From Master Lock or Supra electronic lockboxes.
- Technical support includes 7-day per week live support by phone, email and online chat.
CLICK HERE for the QUICK START PROMO
CLICK HERE for the QUICK START GUIDE
CLICK HERE for the MOBILE APP PROMO
CLICK HERE for the MOBILE APP QUICK START GUIDE
Yes-MLS Education Calendar
NEW MEMBERS Q4 2019
||Lori Giannelli Mackey
|M. Elizabeth LaJouness
||Scott St. John